NimBank Tool Update v2.6




New release for the NiMBank Tool in v2.6, the tool to tag Maschine, Massive and Kontakt files.

If you use old Kontakt files, open files with Kontakt and save (or use the batch re-save in Kontakt) to update to the new file format.

NKS Map

In this release, I add the possibility to export NKS map from massive files.

So you can do something like that in Komplete Kontrol :


How to do 

With Komplete Kontrol

  • Open your Kontakt instrument (instrument.nki)
  • Create your map in Komplete Kontrol
  • Save to myfile.nksn

With NiMBank

  • Export NKS Map
# NiMBank -e myNKSMap.map myfile.nksn
  • Import NKS Map to your Kontakt instrument
# NiMBank -i myNKSMap.map instrument.nmsv

Download

Download the Python script NimBank : 

Download the default Massive map :    

More Information

There's a tutorial here.
A discussion an NI Forum (Thx to D-One for the software support and tutorials...)
And read the other NimBank articles...

Release

# 2.6b: Correct the Delete NKS map & Correct minor bug
# 2.6  : ADD NKS map to massive file (nmsv)
# 2.5  : Import/Export NKS data for nksm and nki FIle
# 2.4  : Add nksn support (snapshoot)
# 2.3  : Tag reader... AT WORK.
# 2.2  : Add nkm & nki support (Kontakt file)
# 2.0  : Add option delete Maschine Macro description for Massive files - Add mxprj support
# 1.9  : Correction file corrupt if modify author & vendor
# 1.8  : Add csv and xml export file information
# 1.7  : Add name, vendor, author, comment add/delete/modification
# 1.6  : Reorganize code
# 1.5  : Add Massive support
# 1.4  : Add Sub Bank
# 1.3  : Add Recursive Mode
# 1.2  : Stable version

Comments

  1. This would be so useful for me if only you could manage to provide a nice and clear tutorial (ideally video tutorial) . I tried several time to get this to work but It just doesn't work for me :( - Looks like you are putting a lot of work into it and I will be so happy to be able to make use of this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kaldosh,
    I have wrote simple tutorial here : https://denivel.blogspot.com/2016/03/add-product-and-bank-to-your-own-librar.html
    Perhaps when I have some time I'll make a video tutorial...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks , I saw it but didn't help, I think some obvious steps or explanation for you are in there and so I can't really get what I am doing wrong. I am a Mac user and tried several times also trying to follow D One tutorial on the forum. Would really be happy to organise my user kontakt libraries

      Delete
  3. I have just create a new tutorial to modify Kontakt file : https://denivel.blogspot.com/2019/10/how-to-create-third-party-kontakt.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the link to the script is dead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. where is the link ? only the icon is here :) i would like to try it but i can't...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment